Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I arrived at work today to find that we had been broken into again.

Damage :
1. The maiin depot building has been prised open like a sardine tin to allow access, Fuel station trashed and deisel stolen (approx 1000 ltrs) Safe with all the takings (£5000+) ripped from a concrete floor and stolen.

2. Main Office, trashed all our files thrown all over the place computers vandalised and goods stolen.

3. Management office, trashed, computer equipment stolen, cctv hard drive stolen, My new Iphone (Still boxed) stolen, office equipment vandalised.

Reported to the police at 06.30 when I arrived this morning, still waiting for them to arrive. :mad:

I can only speculate as to the Scum that have done this but whoever they are I hope they enjoy the spoils of their ill gotten gains, I hope that they are proud that they have caused me so much hassle again, I hope that they brag about it to their mates and feel all the smugness and bravado that must go with such a brave act of bringing this business and me to the point of giving up.

But most of all I hope they die a slow cancerous death and that they suffer as much pain and anguish and torture as is humanly possible before passing on to the Hell that they deserve. :mad:

I still have my laptop and I can still post on AO so all is not yet lost.

·
Registered
16,125 Posts
Sorry to hear this Ray.

Its a typical response from the police unfortunately - I do however hope that they catch the scum and that they get what they deserve.

Dont you have any CCTV on site.

Maybe a few large dogs let loose inside at night might deter a few people.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Bad luck mate:cry: The coppers will probally turn up tomorrow afternoonbang They must have come prepared if they stole all that diesel, maybe the pikeys? I would say dont give up but there is only so much you can take and you carnt even get the place tidied up before the rozzas come round. I am a firm beliver in what goes around comes around its just a shame you wont get to see thier punnishment and that you got dragged into it. Unless there is a fella with a big fuel tank walking down the road on a i-phone I dont think the cops will find them. You well insured?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a big job if they took the safe,
and knew it was there...... :mad:

Glad to see plod are taking it seriously. :thumbs: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Very sorry to read this.:(: Strikes me that nowdays you need almost gunshop security protection, to keep the thieving barstewards out.:(:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
You dont think its a inside job?

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
Sorry to hear ya bad news....:( hope ya get things sorted as soon as ....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for that guys, we have some cctv footage before they found the hard drive and kicked it in but its not that great. The Plod are still nowhere to be seen and its 10.40 now so im just starting to clear my office Im not waiting for them to get here. It looks like a professional job but I know that no one will get caught and if they do they wont get any serious punishment. Today im feeling fed up depressed and really have had enough. I cant run a business any more :rolleyes: ,Im going to dust down my CV and send it off and hope I can find something quickly.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ray mate :(

Is it really that bad? I assume you have insurance. I'm sure things won't look so bad once you start to clear up.

The police should have been round to see you by now - that's bad form :(

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Hello Ray.:)

Feel for you and the company.
I can understand your feelings,
But you are better than
the parsites/scum.
which have inflicted these acts.

I know that you can reply
with `you don`t, work here
etc,`
But `I have had my share of grief /anger.`

And in a strange way you feel better
when you have risen yet again
and beaten the situation.

All the best.

John.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Oh jeez ray :(

Sounds like an very organised job :( Probably better that nobody was there at the time too.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ray mate :(

Is it really that bad? I assume you have insurance. I'm sure things won't look so bad once you start to clear up.

The police should have been round to see you by now - that's bad form :(
Hi pg its just the constant battle all the time and all the disruption and time it takes to put things right, for the first time I can remember I just feel like I have had enough, I have had drivers stealing from us, I have had breakins numerous times, yes its insured but looking around I just think enough is enough. :(

Hello Ray.:)

Feel for you and the company.
I can understand your feelings,
But you are better than
the parsites/scum.
which have inflicted these acts.

I know that you can reply
with `you don`t, work here
etc,`
But `I have had my share of grief /anger.`

And in a strange way you feel better
when you have risen yet again
and beaten the situation.

All the best.

John.
Thanks John.

Oh jeez ray :(

Sounds like an very organised job :( Probably better that nobody was there at the time too.
Yes mate professionals I have just heard that another large unit down from us was trashed as well. How long can decent people put up with the trash that lives in our society, wheres the whiskey :(

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:( I wish I were closer Ray. It sounds as if you need a big hug :(

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
What type of company have you got courriers or summin? I think its a loosing battle with the scum, its all to easy for them to make a quick buck. If they could only see the heart ache and worry that they leave behind them. They would probally still do it, the know the score. Good luck with officer diddble

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Sorry to hear this Ray :(

But you can't give in to the Scum - I know its tough mate - but you do have to rise above it....:)

Keep your pecker up :)

Chris

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry to hear Ray. Hope you get it all sorted quickly without too much hassle.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts