Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Some of you may have seen my thread a few weeks ago about taking my GTV off the road, if not then here it is below:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/general-alfa-discussion/163106-garage-restoration-space-needed-in-east-anglia-my-gtv-project.html

Well the timescale has now moved forward in that it seems my fiancee is very likely to get her company car in the very near future.

So therefore I need to find somewhere to put the GTV as I then take a ridiculous amount of time to get it to the standard I want.

Ideally it will be as near to Ipswich as possible and I know everyone wants something for free, but it needs to be a cost effective option.

I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has a potential place for it to be housed.

Cheers,

Roy

·
Registered
202 Posts
Should you get any offers that will take more than 1 car and want a garage share, I will be looking for somewhere to store my 75 later in the year.

Ideally for me it would need to be to the southern side of Ipswich as I live about 4 miles down the A12.

Thanks

·
Registered
636 Posts
With all the car dealerships closing down in Ipswich - LandRover, Volvo to name but a few we should all club together and rent some space out.
Seriously I looked into garages last year just for storage for household bits rather than a car and couldn't find anything so best of luck in your search guys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have space but im in norfolk bout 45 miles away from ipswich and would be cheep but cant do it free as im paying rent as it is i have a 60foot /90foot workshop with singel and 3phase power im a fabricator welder buy trade and just starting on my own will be doing stainless exsaust once i get set up plus any other welding and mechanical work on alfas i have most of the alfa tools as i do the work on my own cars 2 156s can offer cam belt changes at a good rate

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Darb,

This sounds really interesting. Norwich is no problem for me.
I would be keen to have a chat as I obviously need somewhere to put the GTV but I do
Also get the odd request for customers to leave their cars with me when I carry out detailing work
So I would be really interested in renting some space off you. If you could let me know your email/phone then
I will get in contact.

Cheers,

Roy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts