Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following my posts last year announcing that Avis had put a stack of Giulietta diesels onto their fleet, Europcar have now gone one better, at Edinburgh Airport at least. Spotted in their ready line today, a brand new Cloverleaf in Alfa red. :thumbs:.

I'll see if I can find out how many they've got, where in the country they're likely to be found and roughly what the daily rate is for anyone who might be interested.

·
Registered
34,407 Posts
My previous and first Alfa was registered to Alfa and I felt was probably a rental for the 9 months before I bought it . I remember finding the mask line for respraying a rear end repair . This is why I bought new again this time.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I booked a Giulietta from Avis on my last two trips to the UK, that is what made my mind up for me. :inlove:

·
Registered
126 Posts
My previous and first Alfa was registered to Alfa and I felt was probably a rental for the 9 months before I bought it . I remember finding the mask line for respraying a rear end repair . This is why I bought new again this time.
Now there's a funny thing. This was exactly the same scenario I had with my GT when I got it four years ago.

Mine was ex-Alfa (actually Avis, as I later found out when the V5 came through), and was also 9 months old when I bought it. The airbag light was on when I first bought it, then I found bits of newspaper in the parking sensors, then I noticed some white primer showing through around the edge of the hatch shutline, and lastly when the fuel filler flap started sticking the garage asked me if it had ever been rear-ended. Hmm, you know what, I think it might well have been :rolleyes:

Still, fab car though. And all paid for now, to be replaced by a Giuly when I find the right spec (and finally make up my mind whether to go petrol or diesel).

·
Registered
34,407 Posts
My Giulietta is going in to get the sticking fuel flap fixed tommorow.Hopefully not had a rear end end shunt between the docks and the dealers seven months ago!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts