Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's great to see so many G's spotted on the highways as the G spotted thread has proven. Don't see many QV's though so please keep your eyes tabbed and post a mention of your spotted G QV's!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
It's great to see so many G's spotted on the highways as the G spotted thread has proven. Don't see many QV's though so please keep your eyes tabbed and post a mention of your spotted G QV's!
I have spotted another white QV in my area. Came across it at Cannock and Hollybush garden centre. Made a note in the carpark doubles thread.
I have only noticed one other, 8C Red back in May Near newcastle.
Nearly every other G i see, i wave at and spend too much time watching for a reply and forget to look for badges or black wheels.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
There's a stunning ex - ARUK car at my local dealership (Guests of Knowle).

8c red with all the trimmings for a smidge over £22k:wow:

·
Registered
34,381 Posts
4 cylinder 5 door hatchback:confused:

:lol:
Yes I do not really need 5doors because the G is not our family car but it's still such a coupe I went for it instead of Brera.interesting that the final report in Car long term prefers MA to Qv for driving.the Writer did not deserve the car though

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The QV has really grown on me. :cool:

I'm not in the market for a new car (actually going to be going Alfaless soon :() but it's deffinately something I might consider in a few years or when I go back to owning a car. :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thought I would try and get people out spotting them QV's again. Keep your eyes open peoples!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I've done 16000 miles this year( everywhere below the M4 except Kent plus up and down the M5/M6 as far as Warrington )so far in mine and have yet to see another QV. Mine was registered 28 December so, assuming that was just about the last to be recorded last year, it would be( according to howmanyleft.com) number 484! Hardly surprising that I haven't spotted another yet.

·
Registered
34,381 Posts
The QV is a great "Halo" model to have in the Alfa showroom but when it comes to the figures people seem to drive the diesels round the motorways.At the other end is the Turismo ... You are lucky enough to have actually driven a Qv out of the showroom and kept it fuelled!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Apart from the 4 (apart from mine) at Brooklands 10 days or so ago, I have only ever seen one other QV for certain, and that was almost exactly a year ago on the A21 heading south where the A425 joins. It was black (don't now if it was Etna or not....)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't seen one since I bought my car in late 2010 and I've been all over the NW and NE. Only one I have seen was in the Bauer Millet showroom last week. 12plate white with red leather nearly new for £25k. It is nice having an exclusive motor instead of the usual GTI's or VXR's etc.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Been travelling from Notts up to Newcastle down to Plymouth out to the Tunnel out to South Wales. Around Northern Spain into Northern France and Belgium. Off to Germany in the morning and I still haven't seen another QV

·
Registered
467 Posts
There's another QV hanging around Wakefield in metallic red (It's the darker of the reds, the name escapes me as to which one it is). I first saw it in a car park in Ossett, I parked next to it in mine, and when I got back to the car it had gone, so it had definately seen me. Then this week just gone I saw the same car in Wakefield at Walton Hall (waterton park hotel), and parked oposite it. Again, when I came back it had gone, so it will have spotted me again. Never seen the owner!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
like Tirreni, apart from brooklands havent seen any QVs, not even mine haha :(!!!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
like Tirreni, apart from brooklands havent seen any QVs, not even mine haha :(!!!!!
:cheese::cheese:

Got excited this morning, stopped by the dealers to pick up a new gear knob and an Etna black G with twin pipes pulled up, no telltale white triangle though.:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts