Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,028 Posts
It's a great car from many points of view. I own a 155 1.8 TS 16V. You can drive it easy and get great gas mileage. You can drive it (reasonably) hard and its 140BHP give you great sensations and superb engine sound. The suspension is comfortable yet the steering is precise, and it comes with a good gearbox and superb steering wheel. It's very habitable, the trunk is huge. Its looks are very distinctive, I am a big fan of the widebody look. Parts are available. And it can be had for not much money, partly since the 156 was such a success.

· Registered
1,028 Posts
wrinx said:
Yup, twelve years seems to be the cut off...not long now! :(
Well as a matter of fact I remember reading in a recent Quattroruote that even for recent cars (2-3 years old), it was getting tougher to get replacement parts.

They blame it on manufacturers recently not producing enough parts in the first place, but also not properly stocking their distribution network.

Scary but logical when you think about it: shortening the lifespan of our cars by not properly supplying parts for those would boost new car sales forever... :mad:

1 - 3 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.