Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered some of this from a guy on eBay from Russia (still awaiting it's arrival) wondered if anyone on here has used it or has any experience of it?
Reviews look really good and looking to use it for my cars winter coat.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seen that thread yeah, what made me buy it! Will put some results on here when it arrives then :)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Quick review of my experience.
First of all I stripped all the old protection using panel wipe. I then snow foamed, washed, clayed, washed and polished the car.
Fusso comes in a 200g pot with its own applicator sponge (it also doesn't matter if you use light or dark, they're both the same according to Jackie Wong, the UK distributor, my GT is black and I used the light Fusso).

Application is easy, a light smear onto the applicator is enough to do an entire panel and I did the whole car and left it to cure for 30mins.
It also buffs off very easily with a good microfibre cloth.

In the real world my car beads and sheets very nicely and repels water spots and dirt.
I can honestly say that it's by far the best wax I've ever used, both for ease of application and overall results. I've even used it on my wheels!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Tried it today and it works very easy. Was my first try of a hard wax and found it easier than a liquid one.
Beading video here :thumbs:
https://flic.kr/p/pvzm2h

As for shine, I didn't notice any added but it is very shiny already.
https://flic.kr/p/pKVsML
If you want to add a really deep gloss and add a good extra layer of protection the AutoBrite Direct's P32 is an ideal top up after every wash.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bit of an update, came out to the car this morning with the sun out and it's shining like glass! Really happy with this wax, really cheap and easy to use too :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts