Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

The fuse F35 (services) in my Alfa 159 2.4 keeps blowing which is being indicated by the engine light being thrown up. This doesn't happen immediately after being replaced, but usually after an hour or so.

From reading the codes I am getting the following, although I can't detect any issue whatsoever with the engine. I'm tending towards some electrical gremlin in parking sensors, brake switch etc but just wondering what the consensus is ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Hi,

The fuse F35 (services) in my Alfa 159 2.4 keeps blowing which is being indicated by the engine light being thrown up. This doesn't happen immediately after being replaced, but usually after an hour or so.

From reading the codes I am getting the following, although I can't detect any issue whatsoever with the engine. I'm tending towards some electrical gremlin in parking sensors, brake switch etc but just wondering what the consensus is ?
Brake switches do play up & a cheap fix, try that as a first option?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If it helps anyone, i was having the same issue with fuse 35 blowing. With my car, it was when the car was put into reverse. It turned out to be the wire for the reverse light wire had rubbed through within the rubber sleeve between the boot lid and the body of the car. replaced the wire, working perfect

1 - 7 of 7 Posts