Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what circuit fuse F-11 supports? I've had this fuse blow with increasing regularity which results in the ECU putting the engine into limp mode. Also accompanying this is the usual gaggle of failure messages on the dash, ASR, hill holder etc.

Using AlfaOBD shows up a long list of errors (below), when the errors are cleared and a new fuse is installed all works fine until the whole thing repeats a few days later.

P0443
P0013
P0023
P0010
P0020
P1190
P0191
P0564
P0135
P0155

The manual states F-11 is for Electronic injection sundry secondary services, but I'm not sure what components this includes. Circuit diagrams are proving rare to help check basic connections, does anyone know more about the circuit F-11 protects or other suggestions? The car is a manual 159 3.2 Q4 sportwagon.

Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick update:

After more searching in the eLearn workshop manual, I found the diagrams I was after and found that F-11 supports the O2 sensors, Airflow meter, fuel pressure regulator, fuel vapour recovery valve and a bunch of solenoids around the inlet and outlets phase transformers.

The location of the engine circuit diagrams was here:

Electrical equipment > E5030 PETROL ENGINES ELECTRONI... > E5030 PETROL ENGINE ELECTRONIC ... > 1 ELECTRICAL FUNCTIONS > E50 ENGINE CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS

I know that I have a faulty lower O2 sensor so that will be the first place to start.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts