Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, im having a clear out and have a full zender body with all parts (wheel arch extensions, front and rear valence, both side skirts). Im open to offers
also have a dark grey leather trim from a 2003 facelift 156, 17" multispoke alloys genuine alfa wheels finished in gun metal grey. Open to offers need space in shed. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi, what sort of money are you looking at for the wheels, are they for a 156? Any pic's and have you 4 or 5 with or without tyres? Ta Dave.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi set of 4 all legal tyres, one is nearly new (couple of months old) starting to bubble a little but still not bad when on car, there from a 156 on the back its stamped alfa romeo / speedline / and loads of numbers. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best offer so far on kit is £250, and £175 on wheels will give it till weekend then im accepting the best offer. Thanks

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have not fitted my Zender parts yet.....:( but its a great looking kit,£250 seems a steal,shall i buy a spare kit

·
Registered
18 Posts
HI i will offer 300stg for the zender kit but you have to ship such to Malta i will pay for the shipping just let me know the cost

1 - 8 of 8 Posts