Alfa Romeo Forum banner

full chat...

1353 Views 29 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  italover
Steed at speed... I'm impressed. A little 147kW 1.8 engine pushing a big fat heavy car to this speed!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,735 Posts
Ital, yes through and through! Loved it since 2005 but didn't like the previous look with the wheels not filling the arches enough. When the new generation was introduced I bought one immidiately and was also immidiately surprised by the ride, handling, braking and overall quality. I'm so glad I didn't settle for a G a year earlier. Most of my friends who bought Giuliettas, have now bought Ti's...

I got a PM from MP over the weekend. It is amazing how much can be gained from doing relatively little! And them people say Alfas are not tunable! :wow:

I'd like to have one or two power mods done but will need to do some research first.
Are you insulting me, Ian? I drive a G, you know...
Just kidding, bru!
I can understand your affinity for the 159. Its a sleek, handsome sedan from any angle.. My neighbour owns a fairly new tbi in dark blue. Yesterday a black 159 ti with black mags was parked outside my flat. Stunning! I had to take a pic of it. It had GP plates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.