Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, am new to this website but its being intresting so far. Anyway, i drive an alfa 147 and the fuel gauge needle doensn't move at all regardless of how much fuel i put in car. I have changed the fuel pump but the problem still remains and the needle still doesn't move even after filling up with £40 worth of fuel. Also, all lights on the car are fine but a message pops up on the dashboard saying 'side light failure'. The message clears off the dashboard when i switch the lights on but then re-appears when i switch the lights off. Any one experienced the same? Any help & advices please...thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
body computer

hi...can i replace the body computer on my car ( alfa 147) with a body computer from another car ( alfa 147 )? if i could, do i need to reset any codes? where is it located on the car? what is the process of replacing it? Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi. I had messge saying side light failure, and ignored it, but actually it was right, and both side light bulbs were blown. They are not the main dipped bulbs, but the small centre bulbs. A pain to fit actually. Ironically when my dipped beam bulbs blew no message! I have had a couple of electronic gremlins and have been forced to disconnect the battery. This did the trick for me both times. Make sure you have your stereo code though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts