Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question (hopefully!)

Does anyone know if the fuel flap and solenoid for the Spider is the same as the Gtv and are they the same for all years?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I have 2 in front of me. One from a 97 GTV the other from a2001 GTV both have the same number. 60611994. I have one on eBay so was trying like you to find out what it fitted I couldn't find it on Eper.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Easier to fit on the Spider too as you can just about access it from the top with the hood down, GTV is a pain and involves the need for long arms and patience, and the hope that you don't drop the retaining nuts into the hollow void of the rear wing.
Good luck.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
The fuel flap is common to all years and both Spider and GTV.

Fuel flap = 60591793

FIAT ePER

Navigate through 700 ( Bodyshell ) subsection 70020 for each model and phase to check.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks chaps.

Danny I may be in touch for the parts, they are for a register member and I'm not sure they use the internet.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Well done PKR. Never thought to look in centralised grip control. Whatever the feel that is.!!
That's the goto area for weird electrical bits.

It was the cap I couldn't find. I'd never have looked for it under 'Bodyshell'! I gave up browsing ePer and I had to get the part number off my car's fuel flap to search for it in ePer!

There's some seriously weird categorisation in ePer :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts