Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned for sale is my now taken off and not needed Scorpion exhaust, which has been replaced by a Wizard. I've given it a general clean/wipe, cosmetically as you can see it shows the usual wear from use over time.

Again need to sell it quick to recoup the cost for the the Imola leather original interior I've just bought for the car which is my ideal interior and replacing the Ducati Corse one currently in.

There are some little things that should be mentioned. On the separate pipe with the silencer connecting to the catalyst part a small couple inchs of it have been chopped off the end as was found out when fitting the Wizard on (the same had to be done on the Wizard to get it to fit). Best guess is whoever had it before me, the place that fitted the Scorpion sadly must have been of the more lazy/impatient type and while they fitted it slightly cut corners in the process. There is also no clamp for that area included. Please bare this in mind.

Pictures are included so they should help give you an idea, I'm not the best with the exhaust system layout of the GTA at least compared with my Giulietta QV, so it may not look as bad as I'm making it out, I just like to give as much detail as possible.

I'd prefer collection but have kept boxes from the parts I have gotten lately so it does go in the box the Wizard came in fine. One things for sure it's much heavier, the backbox anyway!

I had a bit of interest before when the Wizard had just gone on and the price I had in mind was a bit more however I will sell it lower as I need it gone quick.

£155 posted, £135 collected.

Hopefully that gives lots of room to either add that extra little section or you could even get a completely new pipe section custom made with or without silencer which would be better quality and likely improve the overall sound. Either way there is more flexibility compared to the price of a new one hopefully.

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey, very sorry I got no reply after the first PM I sent, no idea what happened I'm guessing something messed up through the system and your response did not get to me. Send me a PM if you are still interested and then I'll give you my email which should make things easier. Thanks.

Edit: Sent you a PM with my email if still interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts