Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this out of a car I am crushing so if anyone wants it, it is in perfect condition no marks or tears and these are the front heated and memory seats, with doorcards all round and back seats. They would be even good if you could get them made up for a man cave if you like the seats are properly comfy.

For the full lot, 150 euro and can Deliver within reason too.

Damien.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
..some photos here chaps;

Pictures by mick1six4 - Photobucket

it's the later perforated momo leather, in very nice condition. As you know there's leather and there's leather, but this is the good stuff (nicer than my own as it happens :cry: ) )

anyhow it's all there and i've left the door cards intact.. there's no broken clips so you shouldn't end up resorting to double-sided tape or anything..!

The whole lot is currently in dublin for collection, or as damien says he can deliver within reason.. i can't offer delivery myself, as it turns out the entire interior of one 166 doesn't quite fit in the boot of another 166 :)

·
Registered
13,001 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
No but 4 chairs would be a start :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey

I'm intrested, send me a PM with ur number I could have a look at it maybe tomorrow. Or send me an email to
info at fifthgear . ie

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
How does one report SPAM?????

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
What he said although it could also be a circle depending on what Forum Skin you are using, see below :

MOD Report Banner.JPG

Also please just report but don't reply to or quote spam as it makes more work for the MODs & bounces old or irrelevant threads ;)

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Thanks guys and will do.
David it's a triangle on mine...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Also please just report but don't reply to or quote spam as it makes more work for the MODs & bounces old or irrelevant threads ;)
I have only seen one spammer & reported & you folks are good , keep it up thanks :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
e2a aye a quote cannot be edited by the person you quote & does not take into account name change etc , i'm a mod elsewhere .

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
I have only seen one spammer & reported & you folks are good , keep it up thanks :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
e2a aye a quote cannot be edited by the person you quote & does not take into account name change etc , i'm a mod elsewhere .
Ah dont worry about the Ciggies I was off them for nine years and still went back on them .. so just go back on them it saves the wait :lol::D

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Ah dont worry about the Ciggies I was off them for nine years and still went back on them .. so just go back on them it saves the wait :lol::D
I cant afford to smoke and run an alfa :D
I need to go a month off them to afford to get the sensor looked at , with new belts etc etc .
Maybe if i change my car i could afford to smoke again & thats an incentive right there.
Yeah dermo all things considered i do enjoy a smoke , but there not doing my health , wealth or smell any good , i'm like reformed already and think the car stinks of bacco .
You should quit again its easy , ideally id like to be able to have a blowout and quit after , i know folks who only smoke when drinking and wont want to drink as they'd smoke .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts