Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm Nikki and I brought my first Alfa on Saturday :) a beautiful 156 2.0 sports wagon :inlove: My OH is also a member here (last car Alfa 75 3L) and has been an Alfa fan for years & now I've caught the bug.

We've just had a baby boy and called him Alfie & our border collie puppy is called Romeo - sad I know :lol:

The reason I'm frustrated??? I have a beautiful baby Alfie, I have a cute puppy Romeo and I now have a sexy Alfa Romeo...which after 2 days is already broken :cry: The previous owner really looked after it and it has wanted for nothing but the lying toe rag who owned it before him told him he's had the cam belt changed at 60ish thousand miles but after investigation he didn't and now the variator has gone (we think/hope) so I can't drive it until it's fixed :cry: :cry: :cry: I'll have to make do with sitting in it and cleaning it until it's fixed.

We'll thats me & frustrating car

Nikki xxx

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
better to be safe than sorry Nikki, probably best not to drive it until your sure

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) 122462 miles and it runs but has a loud ticking/clanging from the top end. Only drove it at 20MPH for less than 1/4 mile. Won't be moved again until it goes to the garage :(

I WANT YOUR CAR braddersgt :cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts