Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hi Gazza, would you be able to/interested in producing floor pan repair panels for the 145/146? As you may know, the floor pan drain holes are a weak point on these cars resulting in a row of rust holes in a tricky-to-repair corrugated section of the floor.

A cut-and-replace panel would be a godsend for these cars... could you help?

I can provide photos if you need further info - and may also be down in Devon the week after Easter...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi JeremyG

Forming up a corrugated section to be used as a repair section would not be a problem if it helps you guys out.
Just need to know the dimensions of the corrugations - from memory they are not even but have odd spacings.

If you are down this way in the near future perhaps we can sort then - unless anybody as their car up in the air at the moment and can help?

Cheers

Gazza

·
Registered
574 Posts
Excellent, thanks Gazza. I'll take some measurements/do some drawings over the next week or so... back soon!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Gazza I'm currently in possession of a 145 if you need it for measurements.

Joey

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HI All

Never heard back from JeremyG on what was needed for a floor repair panel. So if any of you want to get in touch and let me know what you need in the way of a repair panel I will get it sorted as a matter of urgency

Gazza

·
Registered
574 Posts
HI All

Never heard back from JeremyG on what was needed for a floor repair panel. So if any of you want to get in touch and let me know what you need in the way of a repair panel I will get it sorted as a matter of urgency

Gazza
Hi Gazza - in the end I sold the 146 because a 145 QV came up instead...

The 145 will need some welding to the floorpan, but not around the drain holes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts