Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking about ordering it with some side skirts, spraying them both matt black and fitting myself. Saves lots of bodyshop costs and would look good

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Looks good from the pics. :)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not sure where im going to get the skirts from yet, havent decided.

not going to copy the carbino look from monza thou.

i went for the full ragazzon system but i kept the twin pipes looking almost the same. they are 80mm in diameter and fit under the bumper much better then the stock exaust.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Please upload some pictures when its fitted.

·
Registered
573 Posts
the monza one is red not white i'm afraid - for some reason they photoshopped the photos to be white in some (you can faintly see red round the edges)

i think the splitter looks best kept dark - same colour and it looks a bit too shiny and boy racer

the cadamuro rear diffuser is another matter - will be watching the piggy bank intently

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine arrived today however after thinking about it i can't fit it, as my driveway is too steep.

So I'm either going to send it back or sell it on here if anyone wants it? Going for £100 + postage. Will save 20 quid this way

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I was gonna say that it would make a MiTo ground-out a whole lot more - it's bad enough with catching the air splitter under the bumper over large humps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts