1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V

·
0 Posts
Hi guys i know its a long shot but is there any chance someone has a pair of shocker boots they'd like to part with?

These ones in Hungary are expensive

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-33-Alfasud-Arna-shock-absorber-boot-set-New-/260850264445#ht_500wt_1127

and these ones in Italy don't look to be correct, they have a bulbous end on the left side!

Does anyone recognise this type??

CUFFIA AMMORTIZZATORE ALFA SUD ALFASUD NUOVA | eBay

col
Hi Col,
Check out e-bay item no. 400110034222 on e-bay italy
I bought a fuel neck rubber off this bloke and it is good quality so you should be ok with these, he's got a load more alfasud/33 stuff as well
Cheers,
Adi

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offer deggy but i'll go for these ones in Italy, best i put new ones on so they last as long as possible :D

I did a search on ebay.it but these didn't show up :rolleyes:

Cheers Adi :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've got a brand new pair if you're interested? They're the same as the ones from Hungary, part number of mine is 60501744 if you want to check to make sure they're the correct ones

V

·
0 Posts
I've got a brand new pair if you're interested? They're the same as the ones from Hungary, part number of mine is 60501744 if you want to check to make sure they're the correct ones
Not sure if they are the same as 60576823, anyone know?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the offer dickyb but i'v already ordered a pair from italy, the ones i'v ordered are 60501744 so the same as yours. Alfa service also list them as this number!

Adi where did you get the 60576823 product code from?

V

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the offer dickyb but i'v already ordered a pair from italy, the ones i'v ordered are 60501744 so the same as yours. Alfa service also list them as this number!

Adi where did you get the 60576823 product code from?
Not sure now?! I will try and find out and get back to you :)

V

·
0 Posts
Don't panic col, I was looking up some other bits at the same time as I saw your message last night, the part 60501744 is correct according to the info I have here and the other number 60576823 is infact a 16v camshaft oil seal! (made from rubber other than that no connection) :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts