Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

been doing a few jobs to the GT today and one of them was the os front indicator. Thinking it was a diff bulb ordered a new one but no luck. The indicator doesn’t flash at all and get the fast flash on the dash when indicating right or hazards on but all indicators operating at normal speed.

I put the multimeter on there and the voltage is only showing 6-8volts in line with indication, other side goes 10-12 volts. I’ve tried the bulb holder from n/S as know that works well and still nothing. Anyone have any thoughts they could share? Thinking either bad earth or faulty wiring but don’t know where the earthing point is for the front os indicator is for me to check?
Thanks
Joseph

·
Administrator
GT 2.0 JTS
5,122 Posts
There is a connector for both indicators behind the bumper on the driver side, you can get to it by removing wheel arch cover at the bottom. It could have water in it or a bad connection.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to update. The issue looks to have been with the connector to the bulb holder. After taking out the connectors and connecting them directly to the pins in the bulb holder I now have a working indicator. Temp job and have tapes it up but will get a 2 pin connector and redo the proper connection

1 - 4 of 4 Posts