Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of where i can get hold of new front indicators other than the main dealer???

I also have tarnished reflectors in both headlamps and would like to take the lamps apart so i can polish them... do these come apart??? If so how??

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
at a guess.. AWdelta in germany. GGB engineering in the UK, Alfa shop - uk & probably Alfa owner if you ask them nicely wink

Phew..
www.google.com - I can't find all their details at the mo..it's friday.

A

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craig

There was a post on here a while back about the headlamps, try a search or wait for one of the guys who did it to reply wink

From memory it was something about seperating the glass lens from the unit.

wrinx

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah well... guess i'll have to make do with them as they are... :rolleyes:

I know the glass pops off but i have no idea how... I'll check the older topics to see what the outcome was last time... Ta Wrinx :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have seen a Cavalier once with the same problem. The solution was to put tin foil in the back of the lense!!!

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I beleive you can also find silver transfer paper. Its a bit like applying gold leaf but its silver (duh). You rub it on like a transfer.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds a little too much like Blue Peter to me... I'll make do with them as they are and see how we go at the MOT! :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can buy just the casing with the silver lens for £80....and a new light complete is £155.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW if you buy it all in bits including the lens but without the motor it will only cost £100..stupid but true. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts