Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i need to replace the front fog lights. can anyone help with it? manual might be helpful if there is one..

V

·
0 Posts
Fairly simple job.....this is how it works on a prefacelift, not sure about a facelift though...... 2 screws hold the plastic surround in and screw in from the underside of the top in to the bumper.

Once the cover is off, there are 4 screws which hold the fog light on to the mounting recessed in the bumper, remove and unclip the wiring connection in to the back of the light.

Refitting is the opposite of removal

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Fairly simple job.....this is how it works on a prefacelift, not sure about a facelift though...... 2 screws hold the plastic surround in and screw in from the underside of the top in to the bumper.

Once the cover is off, there are 4 screws which hold the fog light on to the mounting recessed in the bumper, remove and unclip the wiring connection in to the back of the light.

Refitting is the opposite of removal

+1 to that ... a surprisingly easy job :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,167 Posts
Yep, very simple job.

You should get the level checked properly with an MOT beam setter though.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I was cleaning my lights last night and I've realised that one of my front fogs is broken :( ... time for a visit to the scrappies!!!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Mine haven't worked sine I bought it! :rolleyes:

Might have to have a go!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have one more question.. i want to replace also the front fog light bulbs but i need specifications, any help about it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts