Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home tonight I thought I'd put my front fogs on as it was a tad foggy and the road was very wet so the fogs help me to see large puddles quickly. Pressed the button, light came on to tell me they were on but there was only the light coming from my headlights. Got home turned then on again and both were out, tried the back one and its fine. Do you think it could just be a blown fuse? Either that or it's just in a mood because it's been garaged for a few days :p

·
Registered
352 Posts
Driving home tonight I thought I'd put my front fogs on as it was a tad foggy and the road was very wet so the fogs help me to see large puddles quickly. Pressed the button, light came on to tell me they were on but there was only the light coming from my headlights. Got home turned then on again and both were out, tried the back one and its fine. Do you think it could just be a blown fuse? Either that or it's just in a mood because it's been garaged for a few days :p
That's strange, as mine have worked on each of the few times I've tried them :)

If yours are faulty, I'm surprised the dashboard display hasn't told you, as it seems to
report just about every event (even a door being opened :rolleyes: )

I'd be surprised to find a blown fuse, but it would be worth checking that it's fully inserted!

Chris

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Unless they've both blown :(

Mine worked fine today when I used them to challenge some numpty who pulled out in front of me on the way to work. :mad:

I only use my fogs, a) when its foggy or b) have got a particular axe to grind. :lol:

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have used my fogs before in torrential rain on the M6 in order to actually see the road markings - then promptly got flashed by staffordshi(t)e police for having them on 2 minutes later.

have they not got anything better to do?

that said it is very annoying people who have their fogs on, also those who drive on unlit motorways ful beam :grr:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Have they worked before?

Did you have to get the recall for headlights done? Sounds like the bumper's maybe been off and it hasnt been plugged back in, possibly.

Don't think it would bring up a warning since its not mandatory to have them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts