Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,this is my first using this area having owned a 146ts for the past two years which I love I recetly purchased an 05 reg 156 Veloce.

This model does not come with front fogs only a blanked off recess where the fogs should be.My question is has anyone gone to the trouble of fitting these from scratch and just how hard is it?
Thanks in advance Chez.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My 04 reg Veloce had them already fitted, I thought they were standard on Veloce, although I bought it used, not new, so it might have been an option.

Either way, I understand that replacement of them is pretty simple, so a clean fitting shouldn't be much more tricky, unless the wiring and switchgear isn't in place.

Do you have a button for them on the centre console between the gearstick and handbrake?

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Both of our 156 Veloce's have them fitted and they were standard on all UK spec 156's since the facelift. Could be an Irish spec thing :confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No button in the centre console, I guess I will have to do it with an under bonnet relay provided there is a mounting frame for the lamps.
Must be an Irish spec thing.

On another topic the engine control system warning light (orange one in near the speedo) came on today and the fuel gauge went right up but came down and light is still on.Any ideas anyone?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts