Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 month old son has grown out of his rear facing child seat and now needs a stage 2 seat,capable of being used forward or backwards.Anyone with kids have experience of those that wil fit in the front seat of a Spider or GTV?
Quite like the Reacro Start but wonder if the base will be too wide/bulky as the seats are very sculpted at the side. :confused:

·
Administrator
45,312 Posts
It does shoot out of the top of the car at the first sign of danger though. Which could be less bad with you having a soft top.

·
Administrator
45,312 Posts
BTW, you may want to change the topic name, coz chid kind of sounds insulting. Not sure why.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick,what did you go for?
Owen is 20 pounds and getting too tall for his Group 0 rear facing seat,but hasnt poperly mastered the art of sitting.
Maybe one of the more verstile Britax seats will be the way to go.
Then I need to find something that will suit a Spider and whatever car I happen to be driving next.
:confused:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
We are not quite there yet. Tom is 17 pounds and a bit, but we need to decide quite soon. I like the Recaro one (obviously!) but it is quite expensive when you get all the accessories.
The Britax one sounds good. I know someone who has one, and they say the recline thing is really good, especially on long journeys.
So, still unsure, but I do have a 15% off voucher for Halfrauds which is a help!

:D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Well, I'm sorry if it makes you rant, but Spidey and I have continually asked for a Fertile Love God Lounge, but to no avail...
We now have the mighty force of Mr Bonkers on our side, and I suspect Bazza won't be too far behind...
wink

·
Administrator
45,312 Posts
Crap. I thought I was getting away with it then, since you were concentrating on Jen.
Don't hold your breath Rick wink
I've got more important things to spend my money on than a sprog (ie ME) :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
You see bazza, Rick said it would be me soon. He says it's you next! Therefore, it can't be me until it has been you.

Selfish bears are good bears! I'm relying on you not to breed...
wink :D

·
Administrator
45,312 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Bazza won't be too far behind...
wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually Jen, I read this as meaning that I was after you, so there :p
You keep on the no-kids stance, and I'll happily wait my turn. :D

·
Administrator
45,312 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Selfish Bear.
:p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn straight.
Just to clarify:

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bazza:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Selfish Bear.
:p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn straight.
Just to clarify:

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can say that as much as you like, until the little blighter pops out and there is an instant throw of the Dad switch.
wink
It's bloody magic.
:D

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>My 6 month old son has grown out of his rear facing child seat and now needs a stage 2 seat,capable of being used forward or backwards.Anyone with kids have experience of those that wil fit in the front seat of a Spider or GTV?
Quite like the Reacro Start but wonder if the base will be too wide/bulky as the seats are very sculpted at the side. :confused: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">MY boys did at the age, but thay where so skiny, i can't remember what wait thay both where then.

But we just crossed there legs. as thay did't have loads of neck support.

Wait till he has stronger neck musels. THink how much your head moves when you break really hard or wait till the other half falls asleep then breack realy hard and she how much her head moves.

Sorry but i tihnk it a reallt bad idea getting kids seats thay don't rekine, as my two are now 3 next month and thay still need the seat to rekine.

I did look at the recaro. but i did't think it was as safe as the brtiax we got them.

Just besafe there your kids.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts