·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quoted from Powerflex today:

Justin,

AT LAST

Can you believe they are ready!!!!!!!

You are the first to see these.

We are making stock now.

Are you connected to the club? Could you post something up for us?

Please see attached information.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information

Regards

David Power

EPTG Ltd
POWERFLEX
8 Union Buildings
Wallingford Road
Uxbridge
UB8 2FR
ENGLAND

Tel: (+44) 01895 460033
Fax: (+44) 01895 850007
[email protected]
www.powerflex.co.uk

Fill your boots folks !!

·
Banned
477 Posts
Am I missing something cos there is no listing for the 155 on their website. :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They obviously haven't updated the site yet, but believe me, I ordered mine this pm, £118 total inc VAT and p+p.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think its about 80 a side, but chattin to Henry earlier and he pointed out that the powerflex ones will last longer and be stiffer..............sounds good to me wink

wrinx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi justray,

Do you know if Powerflex have them for the V6, or are all 155s the same?

(Great christian name by the way)

Regards

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All 155/156/145/146/147 cars have the same bushes, and similar if not the same lower arms. This applies to some Fiats and Lancias too I believe.

The problem is the bits arrived from Powerflex with the incorrect washers for my car, which have been re-manufactured and are in the post. The other problem is some of the bush components in my kit are missing, which can't be sorted immediately (MoT in 9 days !) due to both the technical guys at Powerflex being on holiday just now. :mad:

I might well have to resort to sending the whole lot back for a refund, which I really don't want to do. This is not a ***** at the company, more a caution for those of you thinking of doing the same. Suggestions on a postcard PLEASE.

Name's also Justin by the way, Justray is a pseudonym.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If anyone actually gets this kit fitted, I'd be interested to know the results, how much hassle it was to fit, what the car feels like compared to the condition before etc.

Cheers,
A

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'll be quite happy to show my bush to the world on the internet! eek!

The parts you want are:
PFF1-801 for the front bush (2 in a pack)

PFF1-802 for the rear (2 in a pack)

And together they make:

Just to let you know how to find the bush, then...

And if you like the look of the bush and want some, then Click Here!!!!!!!!!

Before you ask, they haven't been fitted yet, but you'll all read a full report once they are on!

Justray: How did you tell they had the wrong bits? I have not really looked at mine yet. Do we just drill out the old ones? There are no fitting instructions with the kit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry y'all, it's been a while since looking thro' the replies properly. Does anyone want me to write an article on the fun I had putting in the new bushes ? It was a tricky job but worth the hassle I think, however, blow torch and press (trolley jack ?) WERE required.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Justray

An article (with fotos?) would be great. Either post here or send it to Henry for inclusion in the Technical pages.

wrinx

·
Registered
715 Posts
Still haven't trimmed my bush yet and I am beginning to lose my front end more often now!!
If you write an article that would be great. I will add thew pics when I do mine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So are the powerflex bushes avaialbe now?, is the kit complete or do you have to modify the bits to make them work for the 155?

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Powerflex bushes have been known to cause some understeer, they are expensive and you can replace the originals for 48+VAT (Guess)

Not worth the hassle otherwise we would sell them, we have been asked quite a few times to supply them already!

I hope that it all works out for you though!

Ciao
AO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts