Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mines missing, just a few of holes and a plastic cover on the side of the driver's seat. Am I likely to be able to buy a 2nd hand one and fix it or does the mechanism all live in the seat, in which case I'm reckoning it's likely to be broken :( why remove it otherwise? Any advice from those who know these things would be appreciated. Thanks

W

·
0 Posts
Could have been removed because it gets in the way....

You might be able to get one but the drivers seat would have to be worn out and you buy both from a breakers. Can't see them wanting to split seat and armrest....but you never know :D

wrinx

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that. I should be able to get just the armrest, the breakers near me are massive and allow you to wander around unmolested, they do have one 155 in the corner :D

W

·
0 Posts
Sorted :D

Can you check if it's got electric mirrors while you're there....I know someone who is after one, drivers side I think.

wrinx

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wrinx said:

Can you check if it's got electric mirrors while you're there....I know someone who is after one, drivers side I think.

wrinx
Didn't notice but will check this w/e , it's an N reg with frontal damage.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wrinx said:

wrinx
Mirrors were not electric and were broken at the fixing point but the housing and the mirrors seemed ok.

W

·
0 Posts
Sounds about right, that's where they all go. Thanks for getting back though :D

wrinx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts