Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
France is an hour and a half drive away and with the bad weather lately, I've noticed that almost all the cars that drive as if they were stuck to your back bumper and have their fog lights on - for no reason other than its raining - are French.
I don't see anything wrong with EU workers driving hours on end because they've found a job here they can't find in France, but what with the fog lights and high beams at night on the way home ?
Because they take the same road 'day in day out' every day to get to and go from work doesn't mean that they 'own the road' and you should get out of their way.
I've noticed in the past week that it seems to be mostly the French. Is there a law in France about f(r)og lights?
I drove most of the way home today as if in full daylight with a frog behind me all lights blazing. Fed up with it.

·
Registered
26,133 Posts
Feux de brouillard.

I. - En cas de brouillard, de chute de neige ou de forte pluie, les feux avant de brouillard peuvent remplacer ou compléter les feux de croisement. Ils peuvent compléter les feux de route en dehors des agglomérations, sur les routes étroites et sinueuses, hormis les cas où, pour ne pas éblouir les autres usagers, les feux de croisement doivent remplacer les feux de route.

II. - Le ou les feux arrière de brouillard ne peuvent être utilisés qu'en cas de brouillard ou de chute de neige.

When there's fog, snow or heavy rain, front fogs may replace or complement normal running lights. They may also complement high beam outside of built up areas but only if they do not blind other road users.

Back fogs may only be used in fog or snowfall.

Rant: so so :)
Title: proceless :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
When there's fog, snow or heavy rain, front fogs may replace or complement normal running lights (dipped beams). They may also complement high beam outside of built up areas on narrow or winding roads but except when dipped beams replace main beams so that they do not blind other road users.

Back fogs may only be used in fog or snowfall.
Just a little clarification!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts