Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally my new 159 V6 is almost here. Should be at the dealers (Piccadilly, Knaresborough - quick free plug for them) tomorrow, Wednesday and I'm picking it up Friday if all goes well.

I shall be sorry to see my 2.2 JTS go as she has been a great car but am hoping for the same level of reliability from this one. Bit of a worry when delivery was delayed due to a fault with the rear window switch or something or other - hope it's not a sign off things to come.

Has anyone else noticed how the price of fuel has gone up since I ordered the V6, I do apologise to everyone for that.

Watch out for pics this weekend assuming I get out of the car at some point. :D:D:D

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fridays the big day

Yes the Ti in Indaco Grey. Not Q4 so hoping the mpg is going to be better. Shall probably spend the first week enjoying it and the next week trying to take it steady to see how the fuel goes.

From what I gather I'm going to be spending all weekend trying to work out the Blue&Me.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Lucky you:thumbs: Auto Italia rave about the new 2WD V6 Ti in this months mag. I'd love one:cool:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Wow, enjoy the Ti - as SR says, great review. :cool::thumbs: And get some piccies uploaded. :lol::rant:;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts