Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, as it says….

I'm moving house soon so clearing out my garage. I have a Longlife SS Exhaust, used for no more than 200 miles! Before I wrapped the car up and had it scraped:cry:. It was built in summer 2012 and has been sat in my garage rafters for over 12 months now. Obviously in perfect condition and is built from down pipe back and includes new flexi!
It cost me over £300 :cry: but I'm happy to let it go for free to someone who will use it. It has twin pipes out of a single rear silencer, a mid silencer and produced a wonderful fruity note. Lots of roar with a heavy foot too.

Collection is from Caerphilly in South Wales or I can take it into Cardiff too. PM me for details

Regards
Paul (now I'm going back to the GTV lounge where I reside most of the time)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Do you think there is much difference between the system for a TS versus the boxer? Is the bore the same or was it made bigger anyway? Any chance of a pic?

rsfruitbat

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you think there is much difference between the system for a TS versus the boxer? Is the bore the same or was it made bigger anyway? Any chance of a pic?

rsfruitbat
I've no idea tbh. My guess it the flexi pipe on my system starts in a different place to a TS. However I'm sure your local Longlife centre will make it fit with a little adjustment and maybe a cut or extension somewhere.
The pipe diameter looks the same as the one they just put on my twinny GTV. So I think it's the same.
Regards
Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts