Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my alfa was registered in march 1973 i would have thought they hung around in the showroom a bit so how could i find out if it was manufactured in 1972 for free tax ? cheers all

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
hi, my alfa was registered in march 1973 i would have thought they hung around in the showroom a bit so how could i find out if it was manufactured in 1972 for free tax ? cheers all
You can join the owners club and ask the 105 Register, in the form of Stuart Taylor, he'll either help directly or be able to give you a contact in Italy to help. There's a really good tech resource base there so if you're running an older car it's worthwhile.

All you'll need is reasonable evidence like a letter or email from Stuart or from Italy.

There's a good chance you are right, my cars the same age as yours and 'L' registered and I managed it.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Whilst I applaud the idea of you joining AROC . not only for its access to Stuart, you can email [email protected] directly with your VIN and car details and he should be able to confirm date of manufacture and possibly dealer it was delivered to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts