Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm after the nearside rear pillar and centre pillar little SRS airbag plastic covers. I'm not sure if these are all the same colour depending on which model they're from though...I've only ever been in my GT! Mine should be a creamy/beige colour.

Also, can't even describe this trim from the boot. Please see the pics, apologies for the quality! Mine looks like it has been misshapen, as well as having a chrome trim missing. With it being misshapen the boot carpet doesn't fit properly. I'm guessing it should be a straight edge, and mine is far from it!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm after the nearside rear pillar and centre pillar little SRS airbag plastic covers. I'm not sure if these are all the same colour depending on which model they're from though...I've only ever been in my GT! Mine should be a creamy/beige colour.

Also, can't even describe this trim from the boot. Please see the pics, apologies for the quality! Mine looks like it has been misshapen, as well as having a chrome trim missing. With it being misshapen the boot carpet doesn't fit properly. I'm guessing it should be a straight edge, and mine is far from it!
Interior is all black, I will have look at the boot trim tho

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Parts at postage cost only, where is this housing ? its my sons car which is at my place as he is away for a few months.
Passengers side, right at the bottom of the back bumper to the left of the exhaust tailpipes... Whole lamp unit should be held in by 3 or 4 small bolts accessible from behind.

I'll take it from you if it's in good nick and dry inside!

·
Registered
526 Posts
oohh where to start? :jester:

I could do with the passenger side seat belt plastic cover which sits on the door pillar.
The little rubber rectangular mat that goes in the center console besides the handbrake.
The black/grey plastic trim that runs in between the windscreen and the bonnet - I'm missing the washer and cap from the fixing nearest the passenger wing mirror.
The two lower bumper grills would be really appreciated!

Would be willing to bung you a couple of beers on top of postage for your trouble?

In fact where abouts are you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wheels

I'm trying to get some cheap wheels together to get a car rolling. ANYTHING with rubber on will do. Have any going, even a spare?
Where are you in the Country?
Andy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Front grill (lower section that sits in the front bumper, not that which sits on the bonnet) if undamaged please. Let me know postage/packing costs and how to reimburse you.

Many thanks to a true Alfisti - helping others to keep their cars on the road and in good condition.

Kevin

·
Registered
387 Posts
would you be able to take turbo and driveshaft off the car?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I need the steering wheel, shift knob, stereo(if you still have the original one), left sun visor and alfa romeo badges as well if you have anything let me know
thanks in advance !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quite a response, car is on Arran, I think today I may start taking bits off as it gets hauled away next week, lights mirrors visors etc etc I will then go over the wants in order and get back to all who are interested and get addresses, major mechanical parts I cant do, I am selling the wheels separate same with the seats if anyone is interested. it will be good to know that somewhere there are parts of a much loved car still bringing pleasure to enthusiasts
Devlin

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Devlin - I'd be interested in the pair of 'disegno Bertone' badges please. The silver/black text ones, located on the lower rear wings
More than happy to give you something for them of course

·
Registered
526 Posts
Quite a response, car is on Arran, I think today I may start taking bits off as it gets hauled away next week, lights mirrors visors etc etc I will then go over the wants in order and get back to all who are interested and get addresses, major mechanical parts I cant do, I am selling the wheels separate same with the seats if anyone is interested. it will be good to know that somewhere there are parts of a much loved car still bringing pleasure to enthusiasts
Devlin
Hi Devlin

Are the Wheels 18's?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Hi Devlin,

Would like the interior grab handles if they are available..and the whole front grille and bonnet badge surround if possible.

Very nice of you to make the parts available..absolutely top class!

Best

Joe

1 - 20 of 39 Posts