Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED

I thought I’d start early this year with my New Year’s resolution which is the same as every other year and that is to sort out the mountain of spares in my garage into what I need which I plan to use and what I don’t need which I intend to get rid of. So to that end, free to a good home I have the following...

OEM TS front springs and shocks (sorry but no top mounts), rear springs to follow when I get round to fitting Eibachs
Handbrake with leather cover glued on the handle
GTV boot carpet in grey
OEM front speakers
OEM orange front wing indicators
Radiator... came as part of a job lot of parts, the seller assured me it was fine but I can’t confirm that

Plus I’ll be selling cheap
LED and HID headlight bulbs
Door cards (not perfect but not the worst I’ve seen)
Dual exit cat and exhaust (all one piece) for CF3 Twin Spark

Please message for more details

If any of the above are any use to anyone, please get in touch before they end up in landfill. Cheers.

I’ll be selling a few bits in the new year too. Off the top of my head I’ve got a couple of door cards (not perfect but not the worst I’ve see), some ph 2 dash air vents, some OEM front speakers and a custom dual exit exhaust for a CF3 Twinnie only.

Reactions: cgc

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why is the exhaust ph3 only? I'll need one for my ph2 resto.
As Steve said, it is for a CF3 engine not a Phase 3. I had it custom made a few years ago. On the CF3, the cat has an integral silencer whereas on the CF2, the first small silencer is separate to the cat. The downpipes are also different with a CF3 having an angled join compared to a straight one on the CF2. My silencer on the Cat was rusting away so they cut it off and welded the complete new system on to the cat.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh I see - I have the top exhaust with the removable middle bit (No 5) so it won't fit. Pity i'd have had had it off you.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I see - I have the top exhaust with the removable middle bit (No 5) so it won't fit. Pity i'd have had had it off you.
It is basically 4, 6 and 7 all welded together with dual exit tail pipes.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any chance of shipping those suspension pieces?

Sent from my LG-H960 using Tapatalk
I’ve got someone coming later to pick up some bits. I’ll amend the post later once I know what has gone. The front shocks, rear springs etc are coming off my GTV and I was hoping to get them off this week and next but I’ve got a problem with my Spider so that could delay things. Where are you and what are you after?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE: rear shocks now gone to a good home

·
Registered
79 Posts
I thought I’d start early this year with my New Year’s resolution which is the same as every other year and that is to sort out the mountain of spares in my garage into what I need which I plan to use and what I don’t need which I intend to get rid of. So to that end, free to a good home I have the following...

Pair of OEM Twinnie front springs
Pair of OEM rear shocks
Handbrake (with black leather cover/red stitching glued on the handle bit)
More suspension bits to follow (front shocks, rear springs etc)

If any of the above are any use to anyone, please get in touch before they end up in landfill. Cheers.

I’ll be selling a few bits in the new year too. Off the top of my head I’ve got a couple of door cards (not perfect but not the worst I’ve see), some ph 2 dash air vents, some OEM front speakers and a custom dual exit exhaust for a CF3 Twinnie only.
Is your handbrake gaiter intact? I mean the plastic frame wich attaches the leather to the chassis.
If yes, I would be interested.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is your handbrake gaiter intact? I mean the plastic frame wich attaches the leather to the chassis.
If yes, I would be interested.
Sorry... I’ve used that already to replace a broken one on one of my Alfas.

I’ve also found some OEM orange side indicators and a grey GTV boot carpet if anyone needs them.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Updated; please see first post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts