Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some for my 159 SW earlier this year. Never fitted em, just opened them up & put in a bag. I've subsequently sold the car & forgot I had these. So, as long as you're willing to pick these up - they're are bit of pain to send, after all - then someone can have them for nowt. I live in St. Albans, right by the cathedral.

They're worth 50 quid, as per the eBay link here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-N...hash=item5675fd25ff:m:mVnaiJbZ8ZGEkzymvnK2qDQ

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yes please if they're still available!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sure, all yours.

Cheers,
Hedge
Much appreciated Hedge. My mobile is 07787543019. If you send me your postcode I'll make a plan to collect.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi Hedge, not heard from you but keen to collect. Please see above for my number. Thanks....... :thumbup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Text sent! Just to check, do they mount direct to the body or are they designed to go on to roof bars?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Guys, if it makes it easier, Hedge you can drop them off with me and then my Brother can take them back to Diss when he comes over at end of month. They can be picked up from Diss then. I promise I won't keep them, I've got roof rails.

Reactions: Major_Clanger

·
Registered
310 Posts
Guys, if it makes it easier, Hedge you can drop them off with me and then my Brother can take them back to Diss when he comes over at end of month. They can be picked up from Diss then. I promise I won't keep them, I've got roof rails.
That would be absolutely great, what a really kind offer. Hedge, if that suits you then let's go for that. Thanks both, really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Fellas, it's this weekend my Brother is coming over now. We're off to Wales biking, so won't be around from Saturday morning until Sunday late aft.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Whatever works best with you and Hedge thanks Al. I'll fit in as required.

Appreciate your help......

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
No problem to drop them off with me, but with my Bro coming over this weekend, I'll not be going over to Eye/Diss until Xmas now.

Reactions: Major_Clanger
1 - 16 of 16 Posts