Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, We have a limited edition (EBC Brakes RP-X) silver magnetic dish tray for keeping your bolts, washers or tools in one place at those crucial moments.

One randomly selected forum member can own this just by commenting below with the strangest food they have ever eaten, maybe snails, frogs legs, alligator..... As always, if a picture is available why not post it alongside your comment!

There is a tedious link to this thread as food is often served on silver trays :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Frogs legs in garlic are the tastiest strange food . The very strangest food was after trying to make lemon ostrich after a very drunken night whist at university. Crocodile burgers were often eaten as they always in the reduced bit in our local Tesco's.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Lamb's knackers, breaded and fried, no picture I'm afraid.

Wasn't that bad actually.

·
Registered
146 ti
9 Posts
So, We have a limited edition (EBC Brakes RP-X) silver magnetic dish tray for keeping your bolts, washers or tools in one place at those crucial moments.

One randomly selected forum member can own this just by commenting below with the strangest food they have ever eaten, maybe snails, frogs legs, alligator..... As always, if a picture is available why not post it alongside your comment!

There is a tedious link to this thread as food is often served on silver trays :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 955099

·
Registered
146 ti
9 Posts
Anything by my Mrs, if Tracy Emin saw her Baked potato and salad (Tuna or Tinned Mince optional but best avoided) she‘d put it on display and be called a genius*
*Im not taking photos it means being in the same room

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ate barbequed rat in a rural village along the Mekong delta in Vietnam, it was the only choice alongside “big fish” and “frog”.

Figured I’d never get the chance again, so why not!

Was one of the few things that didn’t make me ill out there bizarrely!

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Palm leaves.
On the menu as Palm of St Lucia. Sounded interesting until it arrived as palm leaf stalk in vinegar.....disgusting.

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well some of these certainly get the taste buds going (NOT!) 🤣

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ate barbequed rat in a rural village along the Mekong delta in Vietnam, it was the only choice alongside “big fish” and “frog”.

Figured I’d never get the chance again, so why not!

Was one of the few things that didn’t make me ill out there bizarrely!
Well Done, the tray is yours! PM your name and address.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts