Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been told I have too many car cleaning products... I also test products for Auto Finesse, as such I have quite a bit.

Would anyone like some free samples? I can write a list of what I have, from polishes to glazes, to spray wax to tar remover, to AIO polishes to snow foam etc etc etc. I can do them in small bottles but will ask that postage is covered, usually £2.80 for a small package.

Would anyone be interested?

Dan

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I might be interested if you've got any "beginner" oriented stuff I could try? Anything that's fairly forgiving, and usable by hand (ie microfibre cloths from tesco) I'd have a go with!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be interested if you've got any "beginner" oriented stuff I could try? Anything that's fairly forgiving, and usable by hand (ie microfibre cloths from tesco) I'd have a go with!
Yes! got some ace stuff for beginners. What car do you have, colour, etc

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
OK, no worries, ill make a list tonight.

Top man

I note you test Auto Finesse products, do you rate them? On DW they all seem to rave about Auto Finesse but it would be good to get an alfisti's view on these.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Top man

I note you test Auto Finesse products, do you rate them? On DW they all seem to rave about Auto Finesse but it would be good to get an alfisti's view on these.
Yeah I really do rate them, when they make something it usually hits the spot.

I had quite a large collection before i started testing for them.

I do use other products too though, as some companies do certain products better.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome :grin:!

GT Blackline, black... With a few stone chips and supermarket carpark dents :crying:

Do you want paint code colour too?
Well, nothing you can buy an really sort the dents or stone chips :(

How into car cleaning are you? Do you polish and wax or would you want something that does both in one step?

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Well, nothing you can buy an really sort the dents or stone chips :(

How into car cleaning are you? Do you polish and wax or would you want something that does both in one step?
Yea I need to get one of those "dent wizard" types to work their magic... After that I'm thinking chipex/paints4u and seeing how that goes..

Wash almost every other weekend, I have waxed... Would love a go at polishing though!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I need to get one of those "dent wizard" types to work their magic... After that I'm thinking chipex/paints4u and seeing how that goes..

Wash almost every other weekend, I have waxed... Would love a go at polishing though!
Yeah can send a pretty good all rounder polish for you.

I also have a tub of Auto Glym HD wax and applicators I dont really use, be good for it to go to a new home if you use it?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I love detailing.I'm always trying out new products.
Pity I'm in South Africa.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Yeah can send a pretty good all rounder polish for you.

I also have a tub of Auto Glym HD wax and applicators I dont really use, be good for it to go to a new home if you use it?
100% would use it :D

I've only used liquid/paste waxes (turtlewax, simoniz diamond), would love a go with some proper hard wax!

Let me know how much I owe you!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
100% would use it :D

I've only used liquid/paste waxes (turtlewax, simoniz diamond), would love a go with some proper hard wax!

Let me know how much I owe you!
OK no worries, PM me your address and I'll send over the wax, some applicators, and a polish sample this week. Just send me 2.80 P&P when you receive it.

Oh. and I hope to see your car in next months detailing competition !!!!!!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
OK no worries, PM me your address and I'll send over the wax, some applicators, and a polish sample this week. Just send me 2.80 P&P when you receive it.

Oh. and I hope to see your car in next months detailing competition !!!!!!
Awesome :thumbs:

No excuse not to enter now, will just have to ask you all ignore the dents and alloy scuffs!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts