Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Holy schmoke -- if only the cars were as efficient as their owners, eh !!!

Only joking....

Just popped over here to start a thread on this stuff and I find this one already here....

Here's the text about the stuff so far, to save anybody clicking the link above:

I'm starting a clear out and the following stuff is free to an Alfa enthusiast, first come first served, but they will have to be collected from me.

Starting with interior stuff...

All these seats/interiors are for the 166.

Grey Leather interior - complete; front and rear seats (electric backrests), and I think I have the 4 door cards in grey leather also to match the seats. Dusty, need a clean but in very good condition. Also comes with the leather side panels for the centre console/lower dashboard.

Plush Velour front & rear seats in Cream, need a good clean as the fronts were inadvertently left out in the yard and got wet in the rain, electric backrests. These ones:
http://www.octane.ie/images/originals/13893.jpg

Black Cloth seats, front and rear, in good condition with the Alfa Romeo script woven in the cloth on the backrests, electric backrests, and I think these may be heated -- I'll have to check.

Could possibly have more stuff come spring time, I'll post up here if I do....
The black cloth seats may be gone, nothing for definite yet, but if any of this stuff is of interest to anyone then get in touch, otherwise it's going in a skip with a load of other stuff

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I'm looking for
- the 2 locking motors for the rear door
- supersport alloys
- proteo red bonnet and boot (to save a respray)

thx

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
I'm looking for
- supersport alloys

thx
According to Damo you have the supersports?
I have a set I'm keeping...

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Jaysus I never said that. I said he has the same wheels as the old man. Which are now after getting common lol :p
Sorry for the misquote Damo and thanks for dropping out the other day - you looked worn out!

Levante, I have three types of alloy for my 166 - the two you have outlined and these (with winter tyres)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Here's my donor car with zender kit (but I won't use the boot spoiler) and supersports....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm looking for
- supersport alloys

thx
No help to you with the alloys or the bonnet & boot lid I'm afraid. The only alloys I have left are the standard 2.0TS items. Bonnet is long gone, and boot lid is silver in colour. I need one of the rear door locks for my own car too... :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts