Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone wants a 155 Fatty with unattached engine (1.8), gearbox, suspension and the rest PM me. You'll need a trailer and a return ferry ticket! Will it be worth it? Work it out - I'm 50 miles south of Nantes, France.

B & B offered foc as well!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I haven't collected the LHD Bordeaux red 155 Fatty yet! Between now and the end of July - is that a big enough window for you?

·
Registered
28 Posts
you can have the rest no problem... i jsut want the 2 mirrors... do you think we can arrange that?

Need to ship to Malaysia ill bear the shipping charges... pelase do let me know... thank you

·
Registered
28 Posts
hmmm... funny cos my old set of mirrors i didnt notice any difference of magnification on both mirrors... is it my imagination?

Question: all 155 has different magnification on the side mirrors for btoh L and R?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car is RHD.

De Ongster there is a difference between the adjustment parameters on RHD and LHD mirrors for abvious reasons. The angle of adjustment is more accute on the passenger side mirror.

·
Registered
28 Posts
RHD excellent do you think i could get them off you? im rather in need of them as i do not have any now... ill pay for the shipping... please do let me know thank you very very very much

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cuore Sportivo 155 your Private Messages inbox is full!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts