Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
No, my username just happens to be the same as a place where one was allegedly found. :rolleyes:

BTW - I preferred your 'shades' avatar. :)

U

·
0 Posts
Fraser said:
Ah Lips, you must understand; I'm from the cheap end of town. Shop in the Plaza, train at the John Wright or the Dollan, groceries at Morrisons in Lindsayfield.

You do know that I'm now going to be driving around flashing at every silver 156 I see :D

Ok -- fess up. Where exactly is 10 mins away? Mearns, Clarkston or Busby? (or Thorntonhall :eek: )
Thorntonhall? Nah...Too many footballers (and/or wives) for me. Anyway, your geography let you down - you forgot Cambuslang!

It's funny that you work out at the Dollan - I swim at 'Lifestyle' (as the municipal pool on Dukes Road wistfully calls itself) and let's just say, Turnberry it ain't! It must be something about Alfa-owning that makes us skinflints; can't think of the connection, myself...? :rolleyes:

I believe that my South Lanarkshire Club card could indeed get me entry to the Dollan, as my wee workmate from Clarkston is always trying to encourage me to join her at Bodypump and other such tortuous gatherings there. Perhaps she could be one of your classmates? Alas, with my back injury, I won't be joining you for any, er, pumping... :D :eek:

Anyway, rest assured, from now on I will also be scanning for and flashing at EK 156's...

- Lips

21 - 28 of 28 Posts