Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here goes. Following the success of the France run earlier this month, and with more interest, i am going to see what over all interest there will be for another day on the continent.This time it will need to be on a saturday as everything is shut on sundays, but also intend the drive being northwards into southern Belguim as somewhere different and also to cater for the smokers/boozers who would like a top up ;) :cheese:
The date i am aiming for and hoping to book for would probably be Saturday 11th February 2012. Sailing times are similar (07.35/08.25 outward and 19.55/20.35 return) and cost would be £30 return.
So lets see what interest and how many definates and we can then make it a proper event thread.
Come on everybody and join Captain Mainwarings Home Guard Alfistis on what will be a good day out. Hopefully some slightly cheaper booze n baccy in Belguim and also a nice drive and dinner :thumbs:

Hope to get your attention and commitment :D
Chubblows

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a shame. Would do it later (possibly 25th feb if no takers) but cant any l8r as expexting hospital for operation during march, just awaiting a date

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets see what the general concensus is....depends which date everybody else would prefer....i would rather the 11th but could make a sacrifice if need be lol watch this space ;)
That sounds like a brilliant idea, but unfortunately due my op in march so no driving for at least 2-3 weeks plus need to take it easy after that as well for a while...shame i could quite easily have been up for it otherwise

1 - 7 of 7 Posts