Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a Giulietta! 2011 2.0L Veloce in Alfa Red and 18" 5 dial alloys with Brembo's. FSH and cam belt done in Feb, quite high mileage (87k) but hopefully should be ok. Collect this weekend.

Taking to Autocasa (Coventry) next week for a check over.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Finally found a Giulietta! 2011 2.0L Veloce in Alfa Red and 18" 5 dial alloys with Brembo's. FSH and cam belt done in Feb, quite high mileage (87k) but hopefully should be ok. Collect this weekend.

Taking to Autocasa (Coventry) next week for a check over.
Best wishes for a fun weekend! :)
I'm also off to look at/possibly purchase a Giulietta today - this one's a MultiAir 1.4 and 2012 with only 22,000km.

I'll be interested to hear how you get on with rattles and squeaks - that was something which bothered me with my previous Giulietta (a QV with about 80,000km). This time around, I was thinking we might buy a Golf (the first VW product I'd have owned), but then I drove one and wasn't exactly excited by it. So today I'm off to drive both and decide what's important. The Giulietta is certainly so much more special to look at!

What car is your Giulietta replacing? :)

-Alex

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
We had a VW beetle before we bought our 147 JTD, nice car but it was too limited as a family car, the 147 converted me to diesel on the test drive! Sadly it was written off in an uninsured driver accident. the settlement left me out of pocket for about 2 years but I always aimed at getting a Giulietta. I loved the chassis feel from the 147 on the Nurburgring and I knew I wanted something more from the daily driver, (as some people have commented a big nose heavy car but once you know it you can exploit it), so a JTDM 2 with 170bhp and it had to be a Veloce, you guessed it, I've had one for nearly three years now and what a car!! Its taken us to Italy and back does about 135 mph when allowed and other than the tailgate wiring thing has never let me down. I'm probably going to buy the replacement looms for the tailgate though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts