8,955 Posts
There is a cooler Volvo:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Reactions: alfaitalia

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
8,955 Posts
Polestar EVs don't carry the Volvo badge. In a similar way to a Lexus not carrying a Toyota one.
The V60 Polestar was a Volvo.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
8,955 Posts
From only posting pics of suspension parts, can we deduce it's no looker? XC90 then.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
8,955 Posts
I'm not a fan of the all-black interior in cars that are stylish or have an element of fun about them. I can see how it might go with the more sombre looking stuff out there, or for someone with a certain mindset.
Ferrari's red bodywork and cream interior is one of if not the best combinations ever for me.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
8,955 Posts
I particularly disslike black interiors too, sadly the Brera S had a black interior, so un-Italian. So when I specced up my Giulia it was a case of cream interior, then what colour body will work with that. I wanted red, but red/cream was not available, red with red interior was FFS! or sales rep black. Thats what made me chose the Monte Carlo blue, which is a bit confusing because my wifes Spider in MC blue, but a totally different blue!
View attachment 963110

View attachment 963111

PS, OE, you wont be surprised to know that the interior of your V90 looks great!
Love that interior TD 👍.
Cream and blue always look great together.
Yes, not sure what Alfa were playing at with the MC blue, you'd have thought they'd have been able to come up with a different name for a completely different colour!

Edit: Forgot to mention - I had a 944 Turbo in a darker metallic blue with cream leather. Loved it. I can almost smell the leather now...

Reactions: Top Down

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
8,955 Posts
Nah! :ROFLMAO: ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts