Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if it's just me, but the forum keeps going either very slow whilst loading or just stops working for me and won't let me in :( try again half an hour later and it works :confused:

Other sites are working fine whilst i'm having the problem with this one.... any ideas?

A

·
0 Posts
Don't know if it's just me, but the forum keeps going either very slow whilst loading or just stops working for me and won't let me in :( try again half an hour later and it works :confused:

Other sites are working fine whilst i'm having the problem with this one.... any ideas?
I'm exactly the same for the last hour,thought my wireless connection was duff at first. Seems to work again if I close explorer and then reopen.

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
It's okay for me tonight but the last few days I have been locked out a few time,

·
Vendor
46,141 Posts
Generally does it to me when its busy. Try posting things and get "page cannot be displayed" etc etc. Open a thread and it can be the same. Seems like its too busy for the server as it only seems to happen at peak times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts