Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please would you kindly explain, what the different amount of cloverleafs above the avatars signify.

-Inquisitive-

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Post eleven more times and you should find out!
:D :D :D :D :D wink

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does that mean two or three

·
Registered
443 Posts
i want a bonus clover just for long service!! :)

the more you post the more cl's you get. simple as that.. i'm not sure of the amounts you need for each and next clovers but i got a new one a while ago so there must be on just over 200 or summint..

how abouts one of you guys with hundreds of CL's let us know what the amounts are for each leaf..

L.

G

·
I'm sure there must be a thread for this somewhere so can someone tell me where to find out how to post a pic, avatar? in my blank space
thanks
oh, keep it simple please, not something like pasteinfopop.com cos I havent got a clue what that means.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
The easiest thing is to press PROFILE at the top of the screen, and then View/update. About halfway down you can choose a different Avatar image. Click on that and choose one of the available default ones. That's a start! Now to get a custom one, you have to choose "Upload Avatars", but at this moment in time I can't remember where the hell you do that...
:confused:

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deevee:
<strong>Thanks for that, now if someone can let me know how to upload an avatar wood be good</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go to profile
edit profile
change avatar

etc.

:)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Go to "Upload Avatars"
follow instructions (look in Help if necessary)
come back here and boast about your new avatar
:D :D

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
I think that if you click on this link you should be able to do it:

Upload an avatar

Ant

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Hi bruce
I meant a soup ladle that was red!
But I know where you are coming from...
:D :D :D wink
Rick

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
bruce
Is your avatar a pic of your 145??
I had a red 145QV, 1996 model with those wheels and the dark grey strip in the bumpers. It was just my favourite ever car!! I got a bit dewy eyed when I saw your avatar....!
Cheers
Rick

G

·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> It's either a Brera wing mirror, or a red soup ladle. <hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well spotted rick, Brera soup ladle it is, taken at Goodwood last summer

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deevee:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> It's either a Brera wing mirror, or a red soup ladle. <hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well spotted rick, Brera soup ladle it is, taken at Goodwood last summer</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice one Deevee!!
Do I get a prize??
wink :D :p :rolleyes: :cool:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>bruce
Is your avatar a pic of your 145??
I had a red 145QV, 1996 model with those wheels and the dark grey strip in the bumpers. It was just my favourite ever car!! I got a bit dewy eyed when I saw your avatar....!
Cheers
Rick</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes Rick that's my car, and a 96 it is too!
When you say 'dewy eyed', had you just got out of your Westie? On the mutual admiration front - nice Weber! :D :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts