Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on one of their holidays this summer, and they've been bombarding me with paper ever since.

The latest one asks me if I have any free quotes for them to use, specifically if I went to "any off-the-beaten-track places that we've beaten a track to". Hmmmmm.

It also contained a fold-out "Welcome Home" banner. They suggest I could use this when I go on my next wonderful Air Beardy outing. OK, let's have a look at this. The only way I could be welcomed home by this banner is if I either (a) put it up myself, or (b) arranged for somebody else to put up my own "Welcome Home" banner while I was away. Christ on a stick. I could send myself some Xmas cards while I'm at it.

Finally, in the little bit that I send back to them to do all their research for them for free, there's a box I can tick to get no more mail from them. Thing is, there are absolutely no distinguishing codes anywhere on this to let them know not to write to me. Oh, except for some numbers and letters directly opposite the glue that you lick to seal it, that, once sealed, would never be seen again.

Some agency charged upwards of a grand a day for this piece of detritus.

I'm coming for you, Beardy.....

N

·
0 Posts
There was a profile of him in this months (US) CN Traveller magazine.

He's well on the green bandwagon.

Especially with those longhaul 747 routes and proposed spaceflights.... :rolleyes:

:lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts