Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
whats the point. whoever replaces him will be just as bad or worse.

do you honestly believe he would step down because you got a million sigs :rolleyes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe, maybe not. But while you are wasting time on the internet you may as well get onto the number 10 website and sign up.
That is if your of the opinion that this guy is doing irreparable damage to the UK.

H

·
0 Posts
I think GB is a tool of the highest order, and rotten to his very core.

But who would replace him? A tool of the highest order, who's rotten to his/her very core.

H

·
0 Posts
HST - out of interest, if you could choose the next Prime Minister, who would it be ?

Has to be an existing politician, but from any party.
I genuinely have no idea. Of the mainstreamers, much as I hate to say it, Cameron probably comes across as the best man for the job, but his slickness is very blair-esque. At least this version of Blair isn't masquerading for the wrong party though.

Unless something changes drastically, I'll be voting none of the above at the next election.

R

·
0 Posts
Lets not forget that Brown reaped the harvest that his crooked mate Blair actually sowed, had Gordon Brown bailed out when Blair did im sure there would have been a few people saying he was one of the best chancellors in modern history, Browns only fault was thinking that the magic bubble would not burst.

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
So all those people that were priced out of property and stayed in house shares or with their parents further fuelled the bubble by spending their money on cars and holidays and mobile phones instead.

Brown cooked this goose. And he crowed about it.

Next time we need some quality independents representing their constituents rather than voting for the local Conservative, Labour or Lib Dem franchise holder.

MPs should vote in accordance with their constituents not the party whips.

What are they doing? Arguing about expenses. They need a good slapping they really do.

Time to pull the plug on Planet Westminster.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Last night Brown was interviewed. He seemed to have now taken to doing the strange Tony B liar thing of trying to smile at the end of each sentance. Looked like a bad case of wind. Wierd and very unsettling. Labour leaders are to sincerity what Genghis Khan was to diplomacy.

·
Registered
37,353 Posts
Brown is quite possibly the worst PM that Britain has ever had.

Before that he was the worst Chancellor that Britain has ever had.

I think he should go ASAP, the list of things he has messed up goes on and on, and I don't think anyone could do worse if they tried.

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
I'm not sure his Pakistan/Afghanistan is the crucible of terror works when that form of Islam originates elsewhere and funded by petro dollars.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'm not sure his Pakistan/Afghanistan is the crucible of terror works when that form of Islam originates elsewhere and funded by petro dollars.
Very true. The Saudis have spent $20 Billion in the last 20 years or so financing the building of mosques overseas to spread "Jihad" and Sharia, and also to finance many of the so called "Moderate" Muslim organizations which are nothing but fronts working stealthily behind the scenes. But Brown/Blair/Bush and co have ignored this very real threat because of oil and votes. In fact Blair encouraged the building of many more mosques in the UK to ingratiaite himself with the Muslim voters.

R

·
0 Posts
There are still people saying he was the best Chancellor in modern history
Me for one. He oversaw a period of almost unprecedented stability, low unemployment and economic growth. Pity he will now only be remembered only as the unelected PM, who "led" a lightweight government who were all well beyond their sell by date.

·
Registered
37,353 Posts
Me for one. He oversaw a period of almost unprecedented stability, low unemployment and economic growth. Pity he will now only be remembered only as the unelected PM, who "led" a lightweight government who were all well beyond their sell by date.
He did inherit a golden Legacy from the tories and Ken Clarke though.

As far as I can see, he just prolonged the life of the last boom by borrowing and spending what the country could not afford.

Now were are paying the price.

Plus he raided many peoples pensions, and sold off much of the countries gold at half of its true value. Hardly the acts of a prudent man was it?

R

·
0 Posts
the list of things he has messed up goes on and on
I'm not trying to troll you Simon (honestly), but what would be on your list? Mine is quite short (and does not include the financial sector collapse induced recession).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts