Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
It's the one further down that worries me.

Spare tyre is an optional extra for a Fiesta!!

N

·
0 Posts
We all know of the horror stories for all brands of cars.

Some people are just more selective in their memory.

(Or have a great customer service experience and are more forgiving.)

Everyone I know who uses the local BMW place here say they are a bunch of
lazy arrogant pricks. But dealer service in France in generally low anyway.

;)

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
mush further down, when refering to an Audi A3 using oil, it says many engines do, including the 'excellent Alfa T Spark'

Alfa get a postive mention in an otherwise negative thread on German cars. :cool:

R

·
0 Posts
In reality Alfas are no better or worse than any car, im on my third and to be honest have never had any problems.

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
mush further down, when refering to an Audi A3 using oil, it says many engines do, including the 'excellent Alfa T Spark'
. . . but the Audi owner is complaining that he's used 8 litres in 41,000 miles. Not many twinnies use as little as that!

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,760 Posts
An interesting link.

What made me laugh though was the guy asking about gear changing in his Volvo, I can just see him now driving down the road with the owners manual in his one hand, him working out when to change gear!! Gear changing should be intuitive FFS!!

The other funny is the guy writing in, he cannot understand how ALL these Minis can be faulty, soon as he gets them home there is car alarm problems, Uh, thicko ever thought it might be a radio signal near your home?

Interesting article about fuel consumption figures and how the manufactures can submit a 'doctored' car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts