Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

If there is anyone out there that needs something for your alfa or wants to sell anything alfa related (not your wife and kids :lol:). Please put it up here on this thread.

During my Gtv restoration I have some very kind people donate their spare parts to me which I'm very grateful for.

....and its a great way to meet people in this vast East Anglia area too.:thumb

Cheers
Sean

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a new pair of rear shock absorbers for a 155 (NOTE! 155) which were put on a car for the MOT but the car failed on so many counts the crusher was the only economic solution. :thumbs:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi all

After being for sale, now I have my 156 2.5 v6, 2002, 65k Salon for exchange with a SW (doesnt matter enginne but if v6 better!)

C

·
0 Posts
I'd like to find a wind deflector for our Ph 2 spider TS. Any leads would be gratefully followed up, cheers.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I will have a wind deflector for sale soon. However, it is presently fitted in my phase 1 spider. I think they are the same? I'm not too far away in Billericay.

Gary

C

·
0 Posts
I will have a wind deflector for sale soon. However, it is presently fitted in my phase 1 spider. I think they are the same? I'm not too far away in Billericay.

Gary
Hi Gary, sounds promising. will you drop me a PM please as and when you are ready as I would be interested. Ill try to find out if they are the same.
In the meantime, I'll upgrade my membership to be able to do PM's Cheers.

C

·
0 Posts
Also looking for a space saver tyre to suit PH2. I don't hold much faith in these "repair outfits".

Found one....ta.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts