Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi just to ask if anyone is interested im having a good sort out now and have a few things I now no longer require.
So I have for sale the following.

Sykes Pickavant ACR4 diagnostic code reader / reset tool.
Comes with the Fiat Alfa Romeo Lancia all systems pod and the 3 pin SP cable suitable for the earlier cars .The all systems pod is the more expensive one that covers ABS Engine Airbags on a broader scale as the cheaper pod only does engine if memory serves me correct but this has got me out of many on issue in the past as it will let you activate fuel injectors and cooling fans etc all via the ACR4 controller.
Cars with the newer diagnostic socket can also be read and diagnosed but I sold the cable to do this not long after I bought it as I didn't need it from the shop I bought it from after selling my old Stilo.
I would like around £249 for this and can arrange postage with buyer. eBay 252056217999

I also have a full set of reprint garage manuals in 5 ring binders the information these can give is very very good these are in very good condition would prefer them collected as there a fair few reams of paper in this set and weight is pretty heavy .
There is also more information in the set that I have never seen in the PDF version.
Personally preferred the printed set rather than the PDF just preference for being able to flick back and forth through the pages quicker.
I can pack up for collection and supply weight and package size for buyers reference to arrange collection from my address for courier or personal collection. SOLD

I have a GATES twin spark engine timing kit GAT 4910 £110 for this eBay 252056227751

There is also a more comprehensive timing and balance belt kit with variator socket and TDC tool. £126 eBay 252056237743

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is interested in the cup kit skirts and wings i have lowered the price to £420 for a direct sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts