Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys.

After my Eibach arb`s upgrade, my stock GTA arb`s are available for sale. Good conditions, ready to box, with drop links and bushes. Some nice pics soon, after I give them a good clean. It could be a very nice upgrade. Offers around £ 130.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'm interested. Can i ask a few questions?

1. how many miles and years have these done?
2. Was there any rattling/clonking before they were removed that has since gone away with the new rollbar?
3. Do you have any high resolution images of the areas around the front bushings? I'm basically looking for rust.
4. i assume you've re-used the clamps?

ta,

[email protected]

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, @diddums100
Happy to answer all your questions.

1. These have done aprox 124500 km, since 2003
2. I think it was something, but after upgrade to Eibach, my mechanic said i need new arms, as well. So far new upper arms fitted.
3. Yes, just took some pics this morning, give them a good clean, after seeing your reply. Hope to attach them from my phone. There is no serios rust present, just some peeled paint in the bush area. I would suggest new bush. Have good drop links.
4. What clamps ? :)

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
4. Usually the bush has a fixture on it that needs to be removed and reused on the eibachs when fitted.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Should do,when I changed to GTA arbs on my twinny 147 we used the original clamps

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still up for sale, guys.
Looking for a quick sale, dropping at £ 120. Ready to box.
Cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts