Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of Ti alloys wheels for sale. I purchased this to put on a Giulietta as I was thinking of selling my 159 sw ti. Since I decided not to buy the Giulietta I have no need for them. Open to sensible offers so pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Tony, they interest me, but can you tell me what size they are? 19"? and how much are you asking for them? Do you have an idea of the weight? I live in Paris, so I'd have to calculate shipping too.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just finished my house moved. So it's still up for sale. I'm looking for £450 plus shipping if any you guys are interested.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Hi there,

Are these 18" or 19" alloys?

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still have them spider10. Just for everyone to know shipping in UK is approximately £60 when I last look from parcel2go website.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm happy to ship to Portugal but it will cost you more of course. I estimate around £80-100

·
Registered
368 Posts
So you ship to Europe or just UK? Thanks
Hi
Are the wheels still for sale?
I'm torn between these and a new set of Wolfrace alloys which come in slightly cheaper. Would you be receptive to an offer? if so perhaps you could drop me a line. I'm new to the forum and as such have not yet fully subscribed so cant send a PM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts